Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Walking on the Water

Here at Deeper we're becoming more and more like Jesus! This morning we walked across the lake to class. It's pretty exciting. And, it's faster to get back and forth from The Cave and our classroom.

Ben and I made breakfast this morning, biscuits and gravy. It was really good. I'm glad it went well, because we will be cooking several of our meals over in Prague.

Class is going well, and I am learning quite a lot. We are continuing to study through Mark, and prepare for being overseas.

It was really nice to be home this weekend, and be with my family and Aunt Rhonda one more time. I'm gonna miss 'em, but hopefully I'll be able to call each week so we can talk.

I picked up some more tips for flying, dealing with jet lag (just a well prepared sleep-bank in my case), and being overseas from talking with my Aunt Rhonda. Also, Ben was able to meet with a person who grew up in the CR. He taped the conversation so I could listen to it. That also was very helpful.

Three days left! Wow.

In His Time,

No comments: