Friday, January 14, 2005

Traveling

Well, today is Friday. One week from today, I will be flying out of the Indianapolis airport on my way to Prague! Seeing it this close is slightly scary, slightly exhilarating.

But this weekend I get to go home one more time. My sisters are playing Bible Bowl in the Indy Round Robin, a semi-annual invitational Bible Bowl tournament. This one is being held in Bloomington. So, I get to ride along and see all my Bible Bowl friends who are still playing.

In addition to seeing my family and friends this weekend, I also get to see my Aunt Rhonda! My aunt and uncle were in Pigeon Forge, TN for an Impact Ministries conference. On Wednesday Rhonda got to fly up to Cincy to be with my family for a few days. It will be nice to see her again before going overseas. Hopefully she can advise me on dealing with jet lag!

And hopefully jet lag won't be too bad. Prague is six hours ahead of Eastern time, seven ahead of Central time, eight ahead of Mountain time. . . well, you get the point. Man, I'm excited, but slightly nervous too. I....well, that pretty much sums it up. ;-)

Thanks for your prayers for peace, health, safety, and good packing.

In His Time,

No comments: