Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A borrowed fan

Today was better. Line 281 wasn't running, so we borrowed their fan. That was a really good thing. Also, it wasn't sooooooo humid. That also was a big help. It got fairly warm right at 11:20, but it wasn't like walking through a blanket, like Monday was.

Also, after reading J 12.2, a person close to me reminded me of George Mueller. This guy decided that, if God was in charge of everything, He would provide for His work. Thus, George decided not to ask people for anything that he needed - e.g. no support raising and such. Instead, George told God what he thought he needed, and left it there.

He had to have tremendous trust, both that God would provide what was needed (and He always did, go figure), AND that what God didn't provide, he wouldn't need.

So, sorry for whining. Just a chance to spend that much more time talking and listening to God.


Also, I knew I had something more exciting to post about than just me. Last Sunday, my fourth sister, Nashana turned ten. That was fun. But even more exciting, she was baptized on Sunday too!!!!!!! I'm so excited for her, and I wanted to share that with you.

In His Time,

No comments: