Monday, June 13, 2005

College Kid

Yesterday, when I was posting, I thought I had something more exciting to write about than just starting work today. This morning, I remembered it.

Friday, the 10th, I registered to become a College Kid! Woohoo! I am now registered for classes. And even more importantly, I have a student ID card with my picture on it.

Yes, I'm getting excited. I'm looking forward to this new experience, and seeing friends from Solid Rock. My roommate, in fact, if all goes well, will be a guy that I met on Solid Rock 2004. We ran together in the mornings on campus.

Also, I got to visit the Kentucky Christian University Bible Bowl Tournament Friday night and Saturday! It was really, really nice to be there, and see all my friends without having to worry about studying, or playing the games. I enjoyed that a whole lot.

I did watch several games. I know, I've said before that Bible Bowl is one of the most boring things to watch, probably rating right above fishing. And, I still stand by that, somewhat. But it was a little more fun watching this year, probably 'cause I don't know the text, so the entire game is a surprise, watching people buzz in and answer.

I really enjoyed spending time catching up with friends that I had played with and against. I even made some new friends! Bible Bowl people, as a general rule, are a pretty nice crowd.

All right, I just wanted to let all the rest of you know what I did over the weekend. Peace Out!

In His Time,

No comments: