Tuesday, February 22, 2005

So, four weeks in . . .

Right, so I know I've been here four weeks now. How do I know this so conclusively, you ask? I know because the beginning of this week was the fourth time I changed my pants. That's right, I've been going about a week in each set of jeans that I brought. I'm getting at least two days out of each shirt, frequently three or four.

I would appreciate a few more simple recipes, with simple things that I can get at the store. I still enjoy my staples of bread/sausage/cheese, spaghetti, and boiled carrots. But I suspect that I should get a little more variety in my diet.


Oh, one more thing. I'm currently in Munich, Germany. Yeah, it's kinda surreal to me too. I mean, Germany is a place I read about in history books, a place over in Europe. I've never been there. Quite a weird feeling, let me tell you. But I love it.

We rode the train six hours to get here from Prague, and got here last Saturday afternoon at 3:15. We're here until Thursday. We are getting to visit the Impact team here in Munich, and see some of the city. It's been wonderful so far, and looks as though it will continue to be. I am continuing to learn what it is to pursue God in new ways. Thank you for your continued prayers.

In His Time,

No comments: